Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeux Noel / Merry Christmas / Feliz Navidad / Buon Natale / Frohe Weihnachten

"People all over the world, join hands, and form a love train!"

Sorry...that song lyric just came to me as I write this. I think feeling love is important...not just the romantic love some are fortunate to have, but an even greater love...that of fellow humans. A love beyond romance, beyond family, beyond country, beyond religion...a love for friend and foe, neighbors and strangers, a love without borders.

So, for all the readers of my blog (and those who don't), I just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday season in whatever faith (or not) you belong to. Enjoy the day with family, friends, pets, assorted love ones, and may your interactions be filled only with the kind of love that transcends all. Let's commit to a better world. A new day begins in the love we create.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I am very, very hopeful now that Obama is in the White House.

Perhaps we will find peace..

Merry Christmas, Nicholas!!